I love the look of polaroids so I made some out of felt. Like many, I tend not to print my instagram photos. I'm glad these little frames finally gave me a good reason to do it. You can of course use ordinary photos and crop them to fit.
With Valentine's day coming up, this could be a cute way to display photos of your loved ones.
1. For this project you will need: card stock, white felt (plus red if you want to add a heart), a glue gun, scissors, string, pegs, double sided tape or glue, a pencil, a ruler and your photos (i re-sized them on a word document before printing them)
2. Make your template. The polaroid measurements are 4.25" x 3.5". The narrow borders are 0.31" wide and the bottom border is 0.94".
3. Cut out your felt polaroid shape and a piece of 4.25" x 3.5" card stock for the back.
4. Stick your photo on the back part (i used double sided tape)
5. Glue on the front. Since Valentine's day is just around the corner I added a little heart.
6. Repeat the steps for all your photos and hang up your polaroid banner with washy tape
Don't forget to follow us on :