A few weeks ago Alex and I came across a dot to dot rabbit shirt in Topshop. I was inspired to make my own, with a lop bunny (my favorite). Perfect for Easter!
Download the template here and print it on A4 paper.
1. For this project you will need: a fabric marker, a white cotton t-shirt, a piece of cardboard, the A4 printed pattern
3. Put the pattern under the shirt and place it where you would like it. Then trace the lines with your marker.
4. If your marker instructions say you should iron your design: turn the shirt inside out and put scrap fabric inside the shirt so the bleed through doesn't stain the back of your shirt. Then iron for a few minutes.
Tips and tricks:
- Try to find a thin marker. Mine was quite thick so I had to make the numbers bigger than I originally intended.
- Practice on scrap fabric before tracing your design so you get used to the marker.
- When picking a shirt pay attention to the neckline, if it's too low you'll have less space for your bunny. Also, try to pick smooth cotton, it will be easier to draw on.
Don't forget to follow us on :