I had those tags remaining from my advent calendar sitting on my desk, and i thought it'd be nice to make some name tags holder for this year christmas dinner (santa? a girl can dream, right?).
1. For this project you'll need : a hacksaw (better than large wood saw when it's for small pieces), a bread knife (or equivalent), a cutting board, branches, some thumbtacks, name tags (obvisously).
2. Cut about 2inches long pieces of wood from a branch with the hacksaw.
3. Saw longitudinaly until you reach the middle section with the breadknife. The hole will be smaller than with a saw, which is a good thing for paper name tags.
4. Use a thumbtack in the back of your name tag holder so it won't roll around and stay in the right position.
5. Add the name tags and display on a table or else.
This holidays i really am all into the neutral/natural tones.